Friday, February 8, 2008

Ups and Downs


Apparently we are not to the point where we can have two good nights in a row. Charlie had 3 storms last night and now with all the docs up in his bizness for morning rounds he is whipped into another one. This one is pretty long so Charlie is slowly getting the full cocktail of drugs to knock him out of it. I took a chunk video of one of his little storms and as soon as I figure out how to upload it i'll put it on the blog. It's so sad to see him work so hard. Other than that no changes, still no improvement, YUCK.
Ps. meggie if you want a little more Wildcat pride the Chill-weed put "The Den" video on youtube.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rob,

Let me know if you need any assistance in the video stuff. I can even get you a pinnacle program if you want? Sorry about those storms! DANG!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Roxey said...

Angel, I just want you to know how much I love and admire you. You and your family are all in my prayers and thoughts constantly. I always knew you were an exceptional person, but it is only confirmed by God giving you such an incredible trial. You know He tests the strongest the most. I love you, please know I'm thinking of you.
Love,
Roxey Catenzaro