Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sweet Dreams Char :-)

Lets all keep our fingers crossed that Charlie will stay calm tonight. He has been a little better since his last "Storm" but whether or not that's due to drugs or exhaustion we don't know. They've increased a couple of meds to try and alleviate the longer storms like he had this afternoon. I wonder how much longer they can continue to go w/ the "Increase his dose" therapy. Lets all hope Charlie sleeps tonight, he's had a long day. I think his only good part of the day was being held by his mommy and grandmas.

6 comments:

Shani said...

Good night sweet Charlie. I will pray for your Thalamus (That is a sentence I never thought I would ever say!)

Meghan said...

sleep tight (oh, but not really - sleep calmly) little charlie bug. i love you.

Anonymous said...

We love you Jack Jack. We're praying hard little guy. Hang in there. Rob- i hope you and Ang can get some good sleep too.

Kelly said...

Poor Charlie! It makes my heart sad to hear of this terrible storm through which he is trying to wade. C'mon little guy. Get some rest, you can weather another day tomorrow. Please let the medicines do their jobs! We Texans are praying for you! And you too, Rob & Angel. You need to be getting your rest as well!

linds said...

sleep well charlie. we love you and say prayers for you and your family all day.

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a peaceful night. I think about all of you constantly, wishing for a miracle. I know it's not much but I would love to feed you guys, even if you don't have much of an appetite. Susan said you may want to get away and come down to the restaurant, but I am guessing you don't get out much. PLEASE let me know if you want me to bring you anything, or of course if you want to pop down for a bite ( 55 West 100 South, in front of the Salt Palace). Seriously, I know it's hard to rely on others or ask for help, but I really would love to help you any way I can. Please call me 792-0690.

Your cousin,
Aimee Sterling