Friday, February 8, 2008

SUUUEEEEEE!


His last storm is under control. Only and hour and 15 min. Now that we are getting a better grasp of what his patterns are they are getting more comfortable w/ the idea of moving him to the Neuro-trauma unit but Charlie isn't happy w/ the idea so he has relaxed himself to the point that his blood pressure is going in the tank. So, while they try to regulate that we'll hang tight for a bit. Yesterday when they wanted to move him he started screwing w/ his oxygen sats. I think he likes it here and doesn't want to leave because he has a crush on his Resident. Char has developed a certain affinity for a Hog farmer turned M.D.. Shannon Cox (pictured above) from DeBeque Colorado has swooned our little boy. Who doesn't think that girls from towns of 114 where your mom is also your aunt isn't hot. I see a movie for the Lifetime network coming soon, "Greased pig country bumpkin has given up the overalls for a white coat and stethoscope." In reality she has been great and we know she'll have a great career ahead of her. Shannon thanks for all of your help and making us feel comfortable at our new home away from home. Is your husband jealous that Charlie has the hots for yah? Don't let your pigs sweat and say hello to your dad/cousin for us.
P.S. Bronco's Suck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in complete awe of you and your family. As a mother, I am positive I would not be nearly as strong as ya'll are. I've just come across Charlie's blog and don't know any of you guys, but I am constantly thinking of and praying for sweet Charlie. Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't say broncos suck but i do dislike them in a very strong way.

Anonymous said...

I hope that if I am ever faced with the reality that your family is dealing with that I have as much faith, love, and support as you. Charlie Cooper Jack Jack, my family and I do not know you personally but we are praying for you every night and day!!

Anonymous said...

I just think that Charlie is keeping everyone on their toes. He doesn't want you to get to comfortable. Give that sweet baby a kiss for me and keep the faith, as I learned as a parent that you can never give up.

your favorite aunt

Anonymous said...

Hey, came to visit... sat in the waiting room for 40 minutes cuz I didn't want to disprupt... but I made a new friend (another guy in there for a family member.) He was watching Pirates of the Caribeann Part III ( it was awesome)>

I was making my hospital tour and I will make it again tomorrow. Jace updated me on the info from his visit and it seemed pretty positive.. so I hope you are hanging onto that. Charlie is a fighter and as Jace said he is onte of the most beautiful children ever. What a blessing...

Keep up the work... Charlie.. keep plugging handsome and we will continue to pray.

Jill B

shelby said...

We love the broncos at our house so we love the banner! You guys are so strong! Your faith and love amaze me! Keep fighting!

Anonymous said...

SUUUEEEEE!