Thursday, January 31, 2008

to our helpers...

you guys are incredible. we never could have guessed how big a response our request for help at the house would get - i was hoping for 7 or 8 guys to volunteer some time. needless to say, we've heard from many, many more than that. we are excited that you are all so loving, willing & ready to provide service for rob & angel. and thank you to those who already have. having said that, i threw this idea together rather quickly, so i hope we are in a position tomorrow (friday) to keep anybody who comes to the house busy. we may have more bodies than jobs. so feel free to come ready to help and don't be too sad if there isn't enough to do - at the very least you can get a soda and visit for awhile...
again - you are all awesome and we all love you for it! - meghan

4 comments:

Jay said...

Thanks to all of you we already have huge amounts of work done.
Jared.

Anonymous said...

Praying for little Charlie in AZ.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there to help. I'm pretty wicked with a tool, better yet if it's a chainsaw! Know that I'm there in spirit making sure that the corners of the floors are clean and installed correctly!

j nordfors said...

We are still planning on being there tonight, even if there's not a lot to do. I was wondering though, Meghan, do you know if there is anything we can do at Angel and Rob's other house? The one they are living in. I know when Axel was in the hospital, my house was a disaster. Just thought it might need something. Let me know. Thanks, Jenell