Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Night Update

The official update is that there is no update. Charlie has done pretty good today, slept a lot and got in some good quality time w/ the Principal while Angel was readying for the move. He’s asleep right now but he knows that his old man has the night shift so he should be up any minute and stay up for the remainder of the evening so that we can burp and tell dirty jokes. They did put him back on O2 this afternoon but he is only on 1/5th of a liter, how dinky is that, and he is “sating” nicely. He has had a few more sneezes and gagged a bit when getting suctioned but other than that his day has been oddly similar to the Runn’in Utes basketball season… uneventful.
Side note: My wife and Roxey are going steady. Roxey made Ang a mixed tape and they have a date planned to hit up the black and white photo booth at K-Mart. What’s next, mini-put at the 49th street galleria or promise rings?

7 comments:

Peggy said...

Not having anything to officially update is good news. AND, Charlie, I would gag too if I got suctioned.

Roxey said...

You're killing me.....I think you're just jealous that I'm infringing on your territory. Thanks for the side note though, I'm glad I could help with making the post more interesting, but mostly I'm glad that Charlie's day has been uninteresting!

I'll be glad to help out with the blog entertainment value any day if it means uneventful days for Coop!
And remember, I brought cookies for YOU, not Ang ;)

whit said...

Rob, you and I are in agreement on the U's season - sadly true. Sneezes and gags are good, right? More reflexes. Good luck with the move tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Forget the U and the Y....the Jazz are/is what it is all about.

I am glad,too, that there is no news.. More often than not no news is good news.

Rob, I am glad you made it back. Anytime you are with Chad in the Mountains... we go on our "watch".

Have a great nite.. JIll B

The Chiltons said...

Now Rob, we all know lasting relationships are declared, and consummated on Lagoon's SKY RIDE!

Johna S. said...

I agree with Peggy- I would totally gag if I got suctioned... In fact, I kind of want to just thinking about it! No news is good news! Good luck with the house- please post pictures after you are moved in!!

Meghan said...

hooray for the gag. i usually gag a fair amount when i have the spend an extended amount of time with you too rob. glad the day was uneventful. what is the story with the fever?

so, did they get matching shirts and wear them holding hands at lagoon troy? oddly, i think i am the one more jealous than rob...