Monday, March 10, 2008

sleep, sleep and more sleep

Well this is Jared and its Monday morning and I stopped by to see Charlie and Rob had to do some work and run to an eye appointment so Jackie is spending the day with the little guy. So it sounds like he had a good night he continued the trend from yesterday and slept most of the night. The doc’s have been in and are happy for now with his medication levels so they are just going to watch him throughout today for any needed adjustments. He has not had a temp since yesterday morning and they have not seen any infection or bacteria in the cultures so far but they will still watch them today. He is going to they gym this afternoon. So sorry for any spelling or grammar issues but this is what you get from a guy who drives a truck for a living so let’s hope for a lot of sleep no storming and a good work out.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Charlie just needs to keep everyone on their toes. I'm so glad he is having good rest. This may be a silly question but was wondering if the temp could be caused by Charlie cutting teeth? I think thats the grandma coming out in me. Hope everyones day goes good. God bless and Prayers from Missouri.

Meghan said...

the teething question has been brought up a few times without answer... surely he's getting some new ones as any 10 month old little monkey should be. thanks for the update jay. i wish my day included sleep, no storming and a trip to the gym too...

Shani said...

Meggie, who are you kidding? You hate the gym.

Ginny said...

Meg, I consider lifting babies a workout! Call it good and opt for the nap!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that prayers are coming from Baku, Azerbaijan too!

Roxey said...

I would think he's teething, but that's a pretty high temp caused by teeth..... Hopefully he's done with the temp anyhow and it was just a fluke thing.
By the way, no need to be jealous meg, I can make you a 'mix tape' too!

BaxterFamily said...

I was able to see Charlie for the first time on Sunday night. Paige and Grandma Christensen were there watching over him. Of course it was a humbling experience and I thank them for updating me on C.C.'s condition and let me shed a few tears of my own. I later made a silent packed with Charlie that if he was going to be courageous and climb this mountain, I was going to too! I got my butt out of bed this morning and ran a mile (uphill).
High Five Charlie!

Anonymous said...

Question about the 5K run - do you know the cost and how we can run specifically for Charlie? I looked at the registration form and could not find any answers! Help! We want to do it for Charlie!

Anonymous said...

While it is unusual to run that high of a temp with teething, it can and does happen. My youngest (now 2 years old) cut several teeth at once and ran fevers of 102 and higher along with cold symptoms. We took her to the doc who sent us to the dentist who confirmed that it was a difficult teething episode. Hopefully that is all that Charlie is dealing with. Good bless Charlie and his family.

SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

you might want to delete the post above me if you have time...it's a virus link! Thanks...I have had a few on my blog...DON'T CLICK ON IT!

Katie Jo said...

so like a nerd on clicked on the virus link! Anyone know a good website to remove crap from my computer?